Friday, April 22, 2011

So Many Books, So Little Time

My plate is full and I'm not hungry... family tasks, work tasks, home tasks, personal tasks.  So many things to do and escaping in a good book isn't appealing at the moment.  I have a number of books going right now: a number I have downloaded into my Kindle, several waiting in Audible, a bunch I brought back from TLA but haven't started... and none of them have grabbed me.  We'll see what I finish first.

Currently listening to:  The Body by Stephen King, Farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemingway, Catch-22 by Joseph Heller, Your Kids are Your Own Fault by Larry Winget, and I Thought it Was Just Me by Brene Brown.

Currently reading:  The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson, Medicus by Ruth Downie, and No Good Deed by Mary McDonald.

I suspect some of these will remain abandoned.  And I suspect that the next book I blog about will be none of the above... It will likely be one I read for book club... which doesn't meet for several weeks.

Have you read any of the above?  A good recommendation may get me moving again.

No comments:

Post a Comment