Monday, January 31, 2011

Blogging? Really? Yeah, in my spare time...

Amid applying for grad school, trying to complete portfolio entries for National Board Certification, working a job that drives me crazy, while being a spouse, a parent, and a daughter, I've decided to blog what I am reading.  Am I  nuts?  Where do I think I'll find the time???

The beauty of writing things down is that you can then forget them.  So, if I start blogging, I won't have to keep track in my grey matter.

It's been a few years since I kept track - in some way, shape, or form - of what I am reading.  And now that I am not working as a HS librarian, I find I am actually reading books for grown ups. 

So here are my self-imposed rules:
1 - Books must be finished to be posted.
2 - I will only post on adult books although young adult books read for a grown-up book club are allowed.
3 - I will allow books I have read before (since I've never posted on them.)
4 - Don't start your blog shortly before midnight after a manic Monday when you really should be sleeping.

Oh well, weren't rules meant to be broken?  And it might be good for me to break a few once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment